- A total of nine pull-out drawers for optimal storage and handling
- Top of the cabinet can be folded over to create a spacious cutting surface
- Locking industrial casters ensure ease of mobility
- The spacious bottom drawer capable of holding a small serger
- Cabinet doors close providing a beautiful piece of furniture when not in use
- Doors close and lock for safety and security
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
- The Dingo II features tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
Whether you go Teak or Ash White, the Dingo Cutting & Storage Cabinet is an impressive display of aesthetic furnishing and practical utility. Opening the front panel doors reveals nine spacious pull-out drawers – the largest of which is capable of holding a small serger! As an added bonus, the top of the cabinet folds over on two leg supports to create a stable and spacious cutting surface.
All of this is balanced on four locking industrial casters to ensure the Dingo is a high-functioning piece of maneuverable beauty.
Don't forget to complete your purchase with the addition of the Kangaroo Dingo cutting mat!
Cabinet open: 46 1/4" W x 40 1/2" D x 34 1/4" H
Cabinet closed: 46 1/4" W x 21 1/4" D x 35 1/4" H
Ship to home: Ready to assemble, $0
Receive your cabinet shipped direct to your home for no additional charge. It will arrive at your front door in 5 flat-pack "ready to assemble" boxes weighing a total of about 216 lbs. Assembly is responsibility of buyer and takes roughly 4 hours to complete.
White Glove Delivery, $399
Receive your cabinet fully assembled to your home into room of choice (any floor) and have the packaging removed with our White Glove delivery service! The easiest, most hassle-free way to get your cabinet up and running.
Sew in comfort, so you can sew longer
Quilt Beginnings is thrilled to welcome Arrow & Kangaroo sewing furniture into our store. Arrow has maintained a quality tradition since 1943, and their premium Kangaroo cabinets come with a lifetime warranty. The larger cabinets can be shipped to our store pre-assembled, including the locking casters, so you can skip the setup and get right to creating. Each sewing cabinet features a double-sided hydraulic lift so you can seamlessly shift between flatbed, free arm, and storage positions, and they are compatible with custom acrylic machine inserts to create a totally flush sewing surface. When it's time for storage, the cabinet doors close and lock for extra peace of mind.
Eliminate back aches and the pain of pulling the machine out of the closet when you're ready to sew. It's time to move off the kitchen table and give your machine the room it deserves!