- Three-position hydraulic lift:
- Moves your machine into three positions: free-arm, flatbed and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism
- Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor
- Plenty of storage:
- Three shelves with 33 spool holders
- Door tray to hold magazines, patterns or extra fabric
- Drawer for storing notions and other small accessories
- The hideaway cubby is perfect for sergers or baskets of fabric
- Cubby Width: 13 ¼”
- Cubby Depth: 14 ¾”
- Cubby Height: 15 ½”
- Locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Kangaroo Sewing Furniture Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Available Finishes: Teak or Ash White
The Wallaby II sewing cabinet is perfect for the crafter who finds themselves trying to find the ideal space for their serger, sewing machine and more! Once your project is complete, safely conceal and secure your sewing machine, serger, fabric, and equipment by closing both doors and turning the key to lock them shut.
Sewing Machines that Fit:
- Supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds
- Width: 23-3/4” (left to right)
- Depth: 12-1/2” (front to back)
- Height: 14-1/2”
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine
Cabinet open: 70 5/8" W x 59 7/8" D x 29 1/2" H
Cabinet closed: 42 3/4" W x 19" D x 30 1/4" H
Local pick-up: Assembled, $0
Pick up your cabinet fully assembled at Quilt Beginnings for no additional charge. Cabinet dimensions are given above and it weighs roughly 216 lbs. We have staff on hand to help load your vehicle! Transportation is responsibility of buyer.
Ship to home: Ready to assemble, $0
Receive your cabinet shipped direct to your home for no additional charge. It will arrive at your front door in 5 flat-pack "ready to assemble" boxes weighing a total of about 216 lbs. Assembly is responsibility of buyer and takes roughly 4 hours to complete.
White Glove Delivery, $299
Receive your cabinet fully assembled to your home into room of choice (any floor) and have the packaging removed with our White Glove delivery service! The easiest, most hassle-free way to get your cabinet up and running.
Sew in comfort, so you can sew longer
Quilt Beginnings is thrilled to welcome Arrow & Kangaroo sewing furniture into our store. Arrow has maintained a quality tradition since 1943, and their premium Kangaroo cabinets come with a lifetime warranty. The larger cabinets can be shipped to our store pre-assembled, including the locking casters, so you can skip the setup and get right to creating. Each sewing cabinet features a double-sided hydraulic lift so you can seamlessly shift between flatbed, free arm, and storage positions, and they are compatible with custom acrylic machine inserts to create a totally flush sewing surface. When it's time for storage, the cabinet doors close and lock for extra peace of mind.
Eliminate back aches and the pain of pulling the machine out of the closet when you're ready to sew. It's time to move off the kitchen table and give your machine the room it deserves!