Key features• Available in Teak or Ash White
• Quilt leaf stored on the back of the cabinet
• Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift
• Removable cover to provide smooth work or cutting area
• Heavy duty locking casters provide excellent portability and stability
• Three drawers of storage space for storing notions and other small accessories
• Large left drawer includes a removable cover to expand your work area
• Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
• Compatible with custom acrylic sewing inserts to create totally flush sewing surface
Talk about surface area AND storage! Together, the Kangaroo and Joey II create an ideal workspace for large projects but can hop into any sewing room and fit perfectly. Have a heavier sewing machine or embroidery machine? No problem, this cabinet is built for that.
Sewing Machines that Fit:
- Supports sewing machines up to 55 pounds
- Width: 23-3/4” (left to right)
- Depth: 12-1/2” (front to back)
- Height: 14-1/2”
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
Kangaroo II cabinet:
- Outback leaf lowered: 55 5/8" W x 21" D x 29 1/2" H
- Outback leaf extended: 55 5/8" W x 40 1/2" D x 29 1/2" H
- Cabinet dimensions: 25 3/4" W x 16 1/2" D x 24" H
- Top two drawer dimensions:
- 22 1/2 " W x 13" D x 2 1/2" H
- Bottom drawer dimensions:
- 22 1/2" W x 13" D x 8" H
Local pick-up: Assembled, $0
Pick up your cabinet fully assembled at Quilt Beginnings for no additional charge. Cabinet dimensions are given above and it weighs roughly 216 lbs. We have staff on hand to help load your vehicle! Transportation is responsibility of buyer.
Ship to home: Ready to assemble, $0
Receive your cabinet shipped direct to your home for no additional charge. It will arrive at your front door in 5 flat-pack "ready to assemble" boxes weighing a total of about 216 lbs. Assembly is responsibility of buyer and takes roughly 2-4 hours to complete.
White Glove Delivery, $299
Receive your cabinet fully assembled to your home into room of choice (any floor) and have the packaging removed with our White Glove delivery service! The easiest, most hassle-free way to get your cabinet up and running.
Sew in comfort, so you can sew longer
Quilt Beginnings is thrilled to welcome Arrow & Kangaroo sewing furniture into our store. Arrow has maintained a quality tradition since 1943, and their premium Kangaroo cabinets come with a lifetime warranty. The larger cabinets can be shipped to our store pre-assembled, including the locking casters, so you can skip the setup and get right to creating. Each sewing cabinet features a double-sided hydraulic lift so you can seamlessly shift between flatbed, free arm, and storage positions, and they are compatible with custom acrylic machine inserts to create a totally flush sewing surface. When it's time for storage, the cabinet doors close and lock for extra peace of mind.
Eliminate back aches and the pain of pulling the machine out of the closet when you're ready to sew. It's time to move off the kitchen table and give your machine the room it deserves!