Heat N Gone Floriani Heat Removable Topper and Stabilizer
Heat N Gone is a unique, heat removable topping / stabilizer that is removed with a touch of a dry iron or heat press. Use on high pile or textured fabrics such as towels, minky, and velvet to keep your stitching elevated and smooth. It is also ideal for fabrics that can't or won't be washed as all the topping is removed with dry heat.
To use as a topping:
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone on the surface of the hooped item, bumpy side touching the fabric, and secure the outer corners with pins or tape to prevent curling.
- Complete the embroidery design.
- Important! Tear away/remove as much of the Heat N Gone as possible.
- Using a low to medium temperature, place a heated iron tip directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer.
To use as a stabilizer:
- Place a piece of Heat N Gone within the hoop with the item to be embroidered. Use a piece at least one inch larger than the outer perimeter of the hoop and place the bumpy side of the stabilizer against the fabric.
- Embroider the design.
- Important! Tear away as much of the Heat N Gone as possible.
- Place a heated iron directly on top of the garment to remove the excess stabilizer. Be sure the iron temp is set to low/medium.
Size: 10" x 10yds