- Handle large projects with comfort and ease
- 10" workspace to right of needle
- Always get the right tension
- Adaptive Thread Tension provides the ideal tension for each stitch type
- Enjoy superb fabric feed
- Sew silk and leather like a pro
- BERNINA Dual Feed is easily engaged
- Precise and perfect stitches
- BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9mm
- Enjoy up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Simple, modern operation
- 4.3" color touch screen
Feature packed and fabulous! The BERNINA 740 combines innovative functions and features with an extra-large work area and intuitive touchscreen control. The extended freearm offers 10" of space to the right of the needle, and the fast and quiet BERNINA Hook sews high-precision stitches up to 9 mm in width. The bobbin holds up to 70% more thread than standard bobbins, and thanks to the integrated BERNINA Dual Feed, hard-to-manage and fine fabrics, or multiple layers, can be used seamlessly to achieve extraordinary results.
Made to Create
BERNINA International AG has been one of the world's leading sewing and embroidery machine manufacturers for more than 120 years. The Swiss family-owned company's products are synonymous with innovation and precision. Above all, they are known for their durability. Their passion is the development of products that allow you to put your creative ideas into practice. BERNINA is the only sewing machine manufacturer still producing in the western world. Headquartered in Steckborn, Switzerland, BERNINA can look back on a tradition that dates back more than 120 years.
Come visit our showroom to experience the power and precision of sewing on a BERNINA yourself!