- High power for unusual materials
- BERNINA Dual Feed
- 9mm stitch width
- Sew chiffon, leather, and canvas like a pro
- Sew & quilt lots of layers super fast
- Sew up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- BERNINA Stitch Regulator for even stitching while quilting
- Handle bigger projects with ease
- 8.5" workspace
- Midi hoop functionality 6 1/2" x 10 1/2" embroidery field
- Achieve finest embroidery results
- Thread Away mode and Smart Secure
- All new embroidery features
- Pinpoint Placement
- Group/Ungroup, Undo/Redo
- Thread Away mode for clean embroidery
Enjoy full comfort and perfect results with the BERNINA 590! This mid-sized machine is packed with top of the line embroidery features like Pinpoint Placement, Enhanced Editing Functions, Total Embroidery Stitch Control and much more. You are ensured clean embroidery results every time thanks to the Thread Away Mode and Invisible & Smart Secure.
On the sewing side, the BERNINA Hook and Jumbo bobbin keep the stitches consistent and precise. With a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute, you can sew quieter, faster, longer and better. The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below, providing superb fabric feed on top and bottom for professional results with all kinds of materials. And, the BERNINA Stitch Regulator comes standard for even stitching while free motion quilting.
Made to Create
BERNINA International AG has been one of the world's leading sewing and embroidery machine manufacturers for more than 120 years. The Swiss family-owned company's products are synonymous with innovation and precision. Above all, they are known for their durability. Their passion is the development of products that allow you to put your creative ideas into practice. BERNINA is the only sewing machine manufacturer still producing in the western world. Headquartered in Steckborn, Switzerland, BERNINA can look back on a tradition that dates back more than 120 years.
Come visit our showroom to experience the power and precision of sewing on a BERNINA yourself!