- Large lift opening to fit many standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs
- Sturdy design with locking industrial casters for portability and stability
- Thread spool storage on the door for immediate access – 10 per door/20 total
- Three-position hydraulic lift allows you to go between free arm, flat bed and storage positions
- Cabinet closes into compact space to fit in any room when not in use
- Door cubbies for holding notions and other materials
- Two shelves to keep magazines, books, and other notions on hand
- Kangaroo Furniture Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to utility or aesthetics, we think you deserve both! Elegant and modest at first glance, open the Bandicoot Cabinet’s doors and watch it transform to over five feet in length! With a dual shelving unit, ten thread spool holders per door and generous door cubbies, storage just became a non-issue!
Transition between free arm, flat bed, and storage positions with our hydraulic lift to maximize comfort and workflow efficiency!
Sewing Machines that Fit:
- Supports sewing machines up to 55 lbs
- 20-15/16" W (left to right)
- 11-3/8" D (front to back)
- 14" H
- Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
Cabinet Dimensions Open:
- 60 ¾” W x 17 ⅜” D x 29 ⅜” H
Cabinet Dimensions Closed:
- 30 ½” W x 17 ⅜” D x 29 ⅞” H
Door Cubby (x2):
- 8 ⅝” W x 6 ¼” D x 4 ½” H
- 12 ¼” W x 4 ⅛” D x 9 ¾” H
Local pick-up: Ready to Assemble, $0
Pick up your cabinet in flat pack, ready to assemble boxes at Quilt Beginnings for no additional charge. Buyer is responsible for transportation and for assembly.
Ship to home: Ready to assemble, $35
Receive your cabinet to your front door in flat pack, ready to assemble boxes for a flat shipping fee. Buyer is responsible for assembly.
Sew in comfort, so you can sew longer
Quilt Beginnings is thrilled to welcome Arrow & Kangaroo sewing furniture into our store. Arrow has maintained a quality tradition since 1943, and their premium Kangaroo cabinets come with a lifetime warranty. The larger cabinets can be shipped to our store pre-assembled, including the locking casters, so you can skip the setup and get right to creating. Each sewing cabinet features a double-sided hydraulic lift so you can seamlessly shift between flatbed, free arm, and storage positions, and they are compatible with custom acrylic machine inserts to create a totally flush sewing surface. When it's time for storage, the cabinet doors close and lock for extra peace of mind.
Eliminate back aches and the pain of pulling the machine out of the closet when you're ready to sew. It's time to move off the kitchen table and give your machine the room it deserves!